When it comes to installing or repairing a new flat roof in Texarkana, TX, there are several options available on the market today, and knowing which is the right one for you can be challenging. Here at R.B.T Roofing, we are passionate about roofs and would love to speak with you about the many different options available when it comes to protecting your investment.
- PVC- This is a great option when you need a single-ply roof that is both durable and energy-efficient.
- EPDM- Similar to PVC roofing, EPDM uses a single-ply roll-on application, allowing for quick installation and repair. EPDM is one of the most durable roofing options on the market today.
- TPO- If you're looking for a roof that is energy-efficient and reflects the brutal heat from the sun, then a TPO roof is a great option for you.
- Metal- Some people just love the sound of the rain on a tin roof at night, but a metal roof is more than just pretty. Metal roofs are extremely durable and, in many cases, can last 45 years.
- Modified Bitumen- This type of flat top roofing is created through the use of asphalt and modifiers to create a waterproof barrier. Modified Bitumen is a great option if you are looking for a cheaper alternative that will still get the job done. A Modified Bitumen roof will last about 10-15 years on average.
- Roofing Coatings- There are several different approaches when it comes to roofing coating. They all work in a similar manner through the application or spraying of materials on the roof to create a waterproof barrier.
- BUR- Built-up roofing, or BUR for short, is an oldie but a good one. As one of the most reliable flat-top roofing methods, you can't really go wrong.
With so many different options when it comes to flat roofing, it can be a little intimidating for the uninitiated. Luckily, you can trust your hometown experts at R.B.T Roofing to help you navigate through your different flat roof options. When you're looking for repairs or installations for a flat roof in Texarkana, TX, call the professionals you can rely on at 903-691-0931.